Air guns are an application of ancient pneumatic technology. The earliest mechanical air gun has a history dating back to 1580 and is now being treasured at the Livrustkammaren Museum in Stockholm, Sweden. 17th century. The 30~.51 caliber air gun was used in hunting.
These guns use air pumps to compress the atmosphere, at an initial velocity of up to 200-300m/s, and are also used in military operations. Modern air guns are subject to gun control regulations, usually with low kinetic energy, but there are also some high kinetic air guns used for hunting, which usually have a muzzle velocity of up to 330m/s, using 4.5mm lead or spherical metal shells.
Air guns are highly accurate and are widely used in shooting competitions such as the Olympic Games, and 10m is a common range of races.
Power source There are three main types of air gun power: spring-piston, pneumatic and carbon dioxide, both in gas rifles and air pistols are applied.
- A Young Gun Was Sold To Most Of China
- Three Men With Air Guns Hunting, Prey Are State...
- The Basic Information Of The Beats
- Using Liquid Carbon Dioxide As A Driving Force
- The Origin Of The Shooting Movement Of A Specia...
- Competition Rules/Special Beats
- Safety Information For A Special Stroke
- Beijing Avantgarde Sports Development Center
- The Concept Of Betting Bombs