A low power gun that relies on compressed air to emit small metal bullets. is by compressed air or gas for the power of firing projectile gun collectively, also known as "Steam Dog." Including air rifle, air pistol, air shotgun and so on. A common gun is usually propelled by a deflagration of propellant such as gunpowder. The different kinetic energy sources of projectile are the biggest difference between air guns and propellant gun. Most air guns use metal projectiles, and some use arrows as projectiles. If the launcher is a plastic projectile, the muzzle kinetic energy is about 1 joules, it is called a soft air gun or a light bomb.
Previous: Brief Introduction Of Air Gun
Next: No Information
- Brief Introduction Of Air Gun
- A Young Gun Was Sold To Most Of China
- Three Men With Air Guns Hunting, Prey Are State...
- The Basic Information Of The Beats
- Using Liquid Carbon Dioxide As A Driving Force
- The Origin Of The Shooting Movement Of A Specia...
- Competition Rules/Special Beats
- Safety Information For A Special Stroke
- Beijing Avantgarde Sports Development Center
- The Concept Of Betting Bombs