How to use BB gun
1. No matter whether a gun is loaded or not, it is not possible to point at any person or animal.
(Prevent false strike)
2. Never pull the trigger on the finger until the launch time. (Golden Finger)
3. After the shooting must be removed from the gas and bullets, it is best to take off the magazine. (Bullet separation)
4. The gun should be kept in order to keep children out of touch.
5. When shooting, you should be careful to jump bullets hurt yourself, and must wear goggles.
6. You cannot peep at the muzzle. Also note: Some of the incidents, such as shooting a car or shooting at a public facility such as a park streetlight, may be guilty of injury or vandalism.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Airsoft of Encyclopedia
- how about Air bomb gun
- The principle of the air gun
- Development history and introduction of pneumat...
- BB gun
- BB gun working principle
- The design principle of BB gun
- The working process of BB gun
- Precautions for use of BB gun
- Introduction to Paintball Gun
- Air Gun Definition
- Air Guns BB Guns